Bend, Oregon Senior Portrait Photographer
Senior Portrait Packages
If you’re looking for a senior portrait photographer then check out my work below. My sessions are $850 and include up to 3 locations and as many outfit changes as you would like. Sessions are booked with an $85 deposit and are available year-round. If you are interested in a session contact me today to secure a date.
Preparing for Your Portrait Session: Tips for a Successful Shoot
As a senior portrait photographer, helping my clients prepare for their portrait sessions is one of the most important aspects of my job. Whether it’s your first time in front of the camera or you are a seasoned pro, preparation is key to a successful and enjoyable portrait session.
Click Here for some quick tips to help you prepare for your portrait session:
Choose the Right Outfit
- Select outfits that complement your skin tone and bring out your eyes.
- Avoid patterns or logos that may be distracting.
- Consider the location of your session when choosing your clothing. I’m happy to help you find the spots that best suit you.
Prepare Your Hair and Makeup
- Make sure your hair and makeup are looking their best for your portrait session.
- Consider a trip to the salon or barber before the session.
- Be sure to trim up any facial hair if needed.
Get Plenty of Rest
- A good night’s sleep is essential for looking and feeling your best in front of the camera.
- Make sure to get plenty of rest in the days leading up to your session.
Be Open and Relaxed
- Portrait sessions can be nerve-wracking, but it’s important to be open and relaxed in front of the camera.
- Take deep breaths, stretch, and engage in light conversation with me to help you feel more at ease. Keep it fun.
Have Fun and Be Yourself
- The goal of your portrait session is to capture your personality and individuality.
- Let your guard down, have fun, and be yourself!
By following these tips, you’ll be well on your way to a successful and memorable portrait session. I can’t wait to work with you and capture beautiful, lasting memories of this exciting time in your life!
Summer Senior Photos
Fall Senior Photos
Here are some Senior photos from Sparks Lake in the Fall. Sparks is accessible from mid-June until the first week of November
Bend Oregon Senior Portraits
Here are some portraits from Sparks Lake, Tumalo Falls, Downtown Bend, and Smith Rock.
Sparks Lake is one of my favorite locations for any type of portrait and you can get here from mid-June through mid-November, before there’s too much snow to access it.
Like Sparks Lake, Tumalo Falls can be accessed from June through Mid-November. It only takes about 15 minutes to hike down to the falls.
Smith Rock has endless views and portraits are best in the afternoon to evening year-round.
Bend Summer Senior Portraits
We started this session at Smith Rock State Park and ended at Sparks Lake up in the mountains.
Sparks Lake Senior Portraits
Sparks Lake Portriats
When Riley asked me to take her senior portraits, she requested that we find some trees, mountains, and was hoping for a pretty sunset. Luckily Bend, Oregon was the perfect place. We headed up Cascade Lakes Highway to Sparks Lake